Did you know that Xbox is too big...

Street Savvy

Mar 4, 2021, 11:06:37 AM3/4/21
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Universe Subscriber,

https://www.otakuuniverse.net/p/about.html

So continuing on with the topic of ordering in a Japanese restaurant, this week I'll begin talking about other expressions that are useful in the restaurant.  The first one that I'll be talking about this week is osusume wa nan desuka (What do you recommend?)  This is obviously useful for when you can't decide on what you want to order or you're new to the restaurant and don't know what's good there.  You'd most likely either say this to a friend who brought you there or to the waiter.

https://www.otakuuniverse.net/

So now in continuing with the reasons for why the Xbox fails in Japan, this week I'll be talking about the size of the console.  Everything about the Xbox is too big, from the console itself to the controllers.  And since Japanese homes are small and which is why the Japanese like for every one of their products to be small, this greatly made the Japanese think that Microsoft was full of idiots that didn't know what they were doing.  Even Microsoft's team in Japan refused to endorse the Xbox because of how huge and bulky the Xbox is.

https://otakuuniverseblog.blogspot.com/

I've heard of this series for a while now but I've never actually checked it out yet.  And while I'm still not quite getting the gist of it, it sounds like this is all about vampire girls.  As I hear that there's this one girl that can make herself look like a young kid even though she's over a thousand years old.  No clue how in the hell that's possible, but then again I'm not vampire.  But after hearing about this one for so long, I'm quite interested to see what all the fuss is about.  If you're just as interested as I am, then we can both pre - order ours below:

Tono Monogatari

Derrick McGee AKA Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406 - 1952