Does an isekai where the main character has to train his ass off to get his strength sound good to you?

Street Savvy

Oct 7, 2021, 3:19:55 PM10/7/21
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber,

                                                                                                    Street Savvy.JPG

So continuing on with the topic of ordering in a Japanese restaurant this next one is Hai, douzo (All right.  Please enjoy!).  This is what you'd hear from the waiter when he brings you your meal.

                                                                            Otaku Universe.JPG

So I will now continue on with the topic of the Japanese Empire.  After ending the era of the samurai, Emperor Meiji accelerated the modernization of Japan.  He first made writers have to write positively about the new era, and then brought in missionaries from foreign countries to convert the Japanese citizens to Christianity.  This has been previously outlawed under Tokugawa, but Meiji did at least allow Shintoism to remain the official state religion.  Japan would now have a written constitution for the first time leading Meiji to establish two legislatures, the House of Representivies and the House of Peers.  Greater involvement in the world led to many businesses being founded in Japan, including household names like Hitachi, Mitsubishi, Toei, and Nintendo.  This made Japan the go to place in Asia for factory produced goods, including textiles.  Trade became a major part of their economy, and they eventually how to make trade deals with other Asian countries.  They set up a new form of currency, established banks, and just continued to modernize and industrialize.  They learned many lessons about aggressive economic expansion and this eventually led into the military sphere, which I'll be getting into next week.

                                                                            Otaku Universe Brand.JPG

Now this sounds like a very interesting manga.  You know how I love my adventure stories so this upcoming manga is going to be right up my alley, even if it's more of the traditional isekai type of story about a seriously overpowered guy as a main character.  But at least he doesn't start right out that way.  After getting transported to the fantasy world, he has to go through all kinds of military training in order to get his strength the old fashioned way.  So it's more of a DBZ way of getting his strength rather than he's just the strongest there is right from the very start for no reason.  If that sounds like enough of a difference to interest you in this upcoming manga release like it does for me, we can both pre - order ours below:

                                                                                                My Isekai Life.jpg

Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406 - 1952