Want to know what America would've done if the bombings on Japan didn't work?

1 view

Street Savvy

Jun 2, 2022, 11:33:11 AM6/2/22
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber,

                                                                                                       Street Savvy.JPG

So continuing on with the topic of the Japanese sentence structure, this next one is the object.  The object is the thing that is directly affected by the verb and in English, it usually comes immediately after the verb.

                                                                            Otaku Universe.JPG

So I will now continue on with the Japanese Empire.  Now I mentioned last week that the United States would have to resort to their next tactic, which would be a ground invasion of Japan.  They would know that they'd be sending American soldiers to their slaughter, but they'd have no choice.  Cutting off the serpent's head is clearly the only way to end the war, and that can only be done with a land invasion.  Not realizing that this is precisely what Japan wants them to do because they'd immediately have the advantage the minute the Americans stepped foot on Japanese soil.  That's because every Japanese would be willing to lay down their life to defeat the Americans, including women and children.  Japan knows that the United States would not want a land invasion because there would be massive casualties on both sides.  They'd be hoping that the failure of the bombings would make America go home since their end goal would be to make taking Japan so hard that the Americans would be the ones to give up.  But this wouldn't happen, and I'll be talking about how this clash would happen next week.

                                                                            Otaku Universe Brand.JPG

When I first saw the anime on Cartoon Network, I originally thought this was going to be a Yu Yu Hakusho wannabe.  Boy was I wrong, and it turned out to be one of my most favorite anime shows of all time.  But I never actually got around to checking out the manga.  So now that I've got a second chance, I definitely won't miss this opportunity.  If you're also getting your second chance to check out this manga, or even if you checked it out the first time but you just want to add this to your collection anyway, then we can both pre - order ours below:

                                                                                                     Bleach 20th Anniversary Edition.jpg

Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406 - 1952