Want a fresh new take on isekai...

Street Savvy

Dec 17, 2020, 12:38:12 PM12/17/20
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Universe Subscriber,

https://www.otakuuniverse.net/p/about.html

This week I'll talking about when to use yo to end a sentence when talking to someone in Japanese.  Now you already know that "ne" is used when you're agreeing with someone, but yo is what you use when you're telling someone something that they don't know.  And no I don't mean you have to be a teacher in a classroom of children, I'm talking about something as simple as informing someone who started their car that one of their headlights isn't working.

https://www.otakuuniverse.net/

Another stereotype about the Japanese that I heard that people have is that the Japanese just multiply.  This comes from the fact that most people almost never see a pregnant Japanese woman.  Naturally this is also false.  They're not cloning themselves or anything else, they give birth to their children just like anyone else.  Pregnant Japanese women are almost never seen because they stay home they whole time they're pregnant, only going out whenever they have to.

https://otakuuniverseblog.blogspot.com/

I've heard of this anime a while back, so I can already say that I know how interesting it's going to be.  It's an isekai anime but with an interesting twist that gives it a fresh new spin on the genre!  If you happen to love Isekai anime like I do but want something different from the typical super overpowered hero, we can both pre - order ours below:

Ascendance Of A Bookworm [Blu-ray]

Derrick McGee AKA Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406 - 1952