Pre - order a very cool yuri story!

1 view

Street Savvy

Sep 17, 2020, 10:02:55 AM9/17/20
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber:

https://www.otakuuniverse.net/p/about.html

Do you happen to know what one of the most confusing things about Japanese is?  It happens to be that sensei which is "teacher" in Japanese, is not used only for the lady in the front of the school classroom showing the children in the class how to do their math problems.  There are many types of people who can be referred to as sensei from manga artist to politicians.  Basically, if you're learning anything at all from this person, regardless of whether this person is a teacher or not, you can address this person as Sensei.  Well I guess by you learning that from me, I should be addressed as Street Savvy Sensei!

https://www.otakuuniverse.net/

Now that they got power, the next thing the Japanese needed to figure out with the Shinkansan bullet train was how to get traction.  This is how all wheeled vehicles turn its power into actual movement.  And because the bullet train is meant for speed, it needs to be lightweight but not too light.  One of the ways of increasing traction is to increase weight over the driven wheels, but increasing weight is the worst thing you can do to a vehicle meant for speed.  So they chose the second option of increasing traction which is to make all the wheels driven.  It's what the car manufacturers refer to as four wheel drive.  So rather than having the traditional locomotive that pushes or pulls the other train cars along, every wheel has it's own power making the train 116 wheel drive.

https://otakuuniverseblog.blogspot.com/

I just found a very interesting light novel that I'm sure light novel fans will love.  When an office worker finds herself inside her favorite otome video game as the main character, she gets the hots for her favorite character, the girl who happens to be her love rival in the game, rather than any of the many hot guys who have the hots for her.  So if you happen to enjoy yuri stories and/or stories about characters ending up inside of a video game like I do, we can both pre - order ours below:

https://amzn.to/3hGzd7Q

Derrick McGee AKA Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406 - 1952