Confidential from William Lucas

William Lucas

May 16, 2011, 4:50:04 PM5/16/11
Kia Ora,

  I 'm quite sure you are ok, but at this moment I am not okay. Please I want to ask you for a favor.First, I'm  really sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Greece. It was an urgent business/seminar trip.
 I'm stuck in serious mess here in Athens. I was attacked on my way to the hotel I lodged, although I wasn't hurt because I complied immediately but my mobile phone and luggage were stolen. My Credit Cards and some other vital documents were inside my luggage. I have called my credit card company and blocked all my cards and I have also been to the embassy to report the case. Aside these, I need to sort out some vital issues including my bills.

    Please I need financial assistance urgently. I would like you to help me with 2000$ or any amount you could afford. I will refund you with interest
 upon my arrival back home.The situation here is really worse to the extent that i don't have any money with me.I will appreciate your urgent response to my request.The money can be transfer over to me via western union money transfer.With western union,i will be able to receive the money within the same day which it was sent. The western union money transfer service is available in any banks or you can simply search for the nearest outlet on their website [www.westernunion.com].

            DETAILS NEEDED FOR THE MONEY TRANSFER..

 Name: William Lucas
 Address:  87 Valaoritou str. ( KOLONAKI )
                ATHENS CENTER 10671
                Athens, Greece .

 I appreciate your help and kindness. Please get back to me via my email with the MTCN once you transfer the money to me.

Many thanks in advance.
William Lucas

--
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win - Gandhi