Compost hot water

Leigh Blackall

Apr 7, 2010, 6:01:11 AM4/7/10
to dblackal, Steven Parker, Ian Read
I've been building a compost hot water system.

Just buried 150m of 1 1/4 inch poly pipe (green stripe) in a woodchip and horse poo pile. My test with a garden hose reached 60 deg! Others on Youtube have been getting that temp for months out of the one pile! Jean Pain started it all. Here he is in a doco demonstrating it all. He even gets methane to run his truck and power his house. 100% of all his energy needs. Wood chips and horse poo are easy to come buy if you stop by the race track and ring an arborist.

Leigh Blackall
+61(0)404561009
skype - leigh_blackall
leighb...@gmail.com