Motorcyclists - Quit Smoking Resource

Nigel Tomkins

Aug 11, 2015, 4:01:01 PM8/11/15
to The Otago Motorcycle Club
There are two really great organizations I volunteered with in the spring that could use some attention and would fit in well in your resources section: QuitDay.org, who has a great guide on how quitting smoking has great benefits for motorcyclists (https://quitday.org/support/motorcyclists/), and the American Lung Association, who also supports quitting for health benefits (http://lung.org/). They're both great organizations dedicated to helping people, and I'm always trying to spread the word when I can.

On behalf of . Amanda Clark (volunteer).