MacFUSE (OSxFuse) 4.2.4 + sshFS 2.5.0
I'm trying to work out why sshfs is prompting for a password, when plain ssh for this host does not prompt. (.ssh/config specifies a key).
Have requested these options:
sshfs -o debug,sshfs_debug,loglevel=debug ...
And I have no idea where the output is going - sshfs emits nothing to the terminal.
Nothing obvious in /var/log...
On the password problem (if you're interested):
- Have tested ssh and scp via the key with no problems.
- Checked permissions on ~/.ssh, the key file
- Tried it with ssh-agent + ssh-add
- Using explicit path for the key via IdentityFile=/Users/ian/.ssh/id_ed25519 (and not)
- Mount point is under my user home, have permissions