How to use OSXFUSE

Andrew Mugandiwa

Jan 10, 2021, 11:56:15 AM1/10/21
to OSXFUSE
My external hard drive format is "Unknown (ms_ntfs)" and I only have read from it. How can I go about to be able to read and write from it.

Benjamin Fleischer

Jan 11, 2021, 4:43:18 AM1/11/21
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

What you are looking for is NTFS-3G. macFUSE and NTFS-3G are two independent projects. NTFS-3G uses macFUSE on macOS to mount NTFS volumes. You can find more information here: https://github.com/osxfuse/osxfuse/wiki/NTFS-3G

Best regards,
Benjamin