Final Fantasy Vii For Pc No Cd Crack

Graziana Getz

Dec 1, 2023, 1:44:06 PM12/1/23
to macFUSE
Final Fantasy VII v1.00-1.02 FULL CRACKS3/7/00I made these cracks last year, and forgot to submit themto a crack site. I was tired of looking for cracks for eachversion of this game, and if u have a Riva card, i bet u rvery ******, since the v1.01 patch does not fix the graphicbugs, and the cd patch that's around isn't working at all.So i downloaded every patch i could find, and started to compareand fix the errors other patchers have done. And here it is,--full patches for every version, which work 100%, =)Included is a reg file if your registry is somehow messed up, andalso if u do'nt have the space for the movies, u can just extract"fix.avi" and fix_avi.bat into your FF7 dir. Run it, and it willcreate blank video files. There is a bug in this somewhat, thewarez version going around, makes blank videos, but u have tosit there for over 60 sec, because of so