macFUSE memory capacity reached?

Jazmin Taeubert Santacruz

Mar 25, 2022, 5:00:02 AM3/25/22
to macFUSE
Hello,

I've been using macFUSE for a couple of months without a problem until now. From a couple of days ago I can't write any new files to the remote server that I am connecting to and I get the warning that there is no space left. The information of macFUSE shows the following:
Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 17.06.43.png

It says that it has a capacity of 105 GB, but where this number comes from I have no idea (it's not my laptops capacity and it's also not linked to the capacity of the remote site). I googled it and found no one with a similar problem. Anyone know what I can do to be able to write files again?

Thank you!

Jazmin

Benjamin Fleischer

Mar 25, 2022, 5:23:34 AM3/25/22
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jazmin,

There might be a quota on the remote server. The default capacity, in case the server does not provide a capacity value, is 2 TB, I think. So the 105 GB limit is probably originating from the server.

Best regards,
Benjamin

Am 25.03.2022 um 10:00 schrieb Jazmin Taeubert Santacruz <jazmint...@gmail.com>:

Hello,

I've been using macFUSE for a couple of months without a problem until now. From a couple of days ago I can't write any new files to the remote server that I am connecting to and I get the warning that there is no space left. The information of macFUSE shows the following:
<Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 17.06.43.png>