I need to update MacFUSE

James Mulick

Sep 23, 2022, 12:48:59 PM9/23/22
to macFUSE
To update I need the password I used with the current version. Alas, I have waited so long to do this that I can't recall or find the password. I'd install a fresh version after deleting the old version, but the password?

Sam Moffatt

Sep 23, 2022, 8:53:59 PM9/23/22
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
I don’t think I’ve ever had to use a password to update. Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing?