MacOS Monterey (12.3.1) and MacFUSE 4.2.5: can't scroll through columns on remote drive

SJ

Apr 16, 2022, 3:30:11 AM4/16/22
to macFUSE
I had to update my operating system to MacOS Monterey 12.3.1. That required me to update MacFUSE to version 4.2.5.  Now, when I mount my account at a remote machine and show items in "column" view in a Finder window, I can't scroll back through the columns.

What I mean is, if I try to click the back arrow at the top of the finder window, the window temporarily freezes and then takes me back to my original position.  It's very frustrating because the only way I can navigate through the columns back to my home directory on the remote machine I'm logged into is to resize columns so I can see /home or find the image of the mounted drive and click on that.

I also continue to have problems with unmounting (umount -f /Users/sj/mnt), where the drive will not unmount unless I close down my Mac and login again.

Thank you.

SJ

Apr 16, 2022, 3:42:28 AM4/16/22
to macFUSE
I should have also added that clicking the back arrow and also scrolling with the trackpad or a mouse does not work to get back to an original/higher directory.  The window freezes briefly and then goes to the bottom-most directory.  The only way to get back to the top-most directory is to click on the mounted disk image.