How to install macFUSE on macOS 12

Timur Sharifyanov

Jun 8, 2021, 3:33:00 AM6/8/21
to macFUSE
It says "The macFUSE installation package is not compatible with this version of macOS.", but maybe I can force install in and it will work?

δ Delta

Jul 6, 2021, 4:38:40 AM7/6/21
to macFUSE
+1, I also want to know

Benjamin Fleischer

Jul 6, 2021, 4:53:03 AM7/6/21
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
macFUSE 4.2.0, which was released three weeks ago, is compatible with macOS 12.

Am 06.07.2021 um 10:38 schrieb δ Delta <wqk317...@gmail.com>:

+1, I also want to know

在2021年6月8日星期二 UTC+8 下午3:33:00<scv...@gmail.com> 写道:
It says "The macFUSE installation package is not compatible with this version of macOS.", but maybe I can force install in and it will work?

δ Delta

Jul 6, 2021, 4:58:19 AM7/6/21
to macFUSE
Yes, I saw the release note, but when I double-click macfuse-4.2.0.dmg, it doesn't respond

Benjamin Fleischer

Jul 6, 2021, 5:11:00 AM7/6/21
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
Mounted disk images are not opened automatically in Finder. This is a macOS 12 bug. You should see the mounted disk image on your Desktop or in Finder‘s sidebar after double-clicking macfuse-4.2.0.dmg.

Am 06.07.2021 um 10:58 schrieb δ Delta <wqk317...@gmail.com>:

Yes, I saw the release note, but when I double-click macfuse-4.2.0.dmg, it doesn't respond

δ Delta

Jul 6, 2021, 5:27:24 AM7/6/21
to macFUSE
thx, I saw it, now it's done