Red Hat Linux Security Advisories in OSV

Andrew Pollock

Jul 27, 2023, 2:25:55 PM7/27/23
to mpr...@redhat.com, prog...@redhat.com, osv-discuss
Hi Martin and Rogue,

It was nice to virtually cross paths today at the VEX and CSAF Summit. We've been meaning to get in touch.

There's interest in getting Red Hat Linux security advisories available in the OSV format and imported into OSV.dev, and we'd like to get a feel for Red Hat's interest in this?

What timezone(s) are you in? If it'd help, we could schedule a meeting to talk things through interactively.

Some pointers for more information:
regards

Andrew

--

Andrew Pollock

Software Engineer, Google Open Source Security Team | apol...@google.com

Google LLC

This email is confidential. If you are not the right addressee, please inform the sender and please erase this email including any attachments.