OSV

Andrew Ng

Feb 28, 2022, 4:07:37 PM2/28/22
to osv-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi there!

I'm Andrew from Pioneer. Pioneer is an online startup accelerator and community for founders from around the world. We found OSV and think it would be a great fit for our program.

Normally founders apply by participating in the Pioneer Tournament which is designed to provide a framework to help you build your business, but you can fast-track your application by filling out this custom signup link.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Andrew

Andrew Ng

Mar 2, 2022, 1:29:59 PM3/2/22
to osv-d...@googlegroups.com

Hey! Just checking in. I recorded a short video that explains a bit more about how the program works.

Learning more about Pioneer - Watch Video

In addition to $20,000 in funding, we offer mentorship, a 2-month accelerator, a trip to San Francisco, $250k in credits and more. If you want to apply, use this custom link to expedite your application!

Look forward to hearing.

Andrew

[Not interested? Feel free to unsubscribe.]