VETLA-TRADING SCO 40205 ..pdf

LLC VETAL- TRADING

Jun 14, 2024, 5:24:09 PMJun 14

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Lyamin Viktorovich from LLC VETAL- TRADING a petroleum products supplier company. Our main activity is wholesale trade in solid, liquid and gaseous fuels and similar products. Over 8 years experience in exporting products to different countries.
Kindly find attached SCO for products available.
Listed products on our SCO are available for supply based on Cost Insurance and Freight (CIF), Free On Board (FOB) and Tanker Take Over  (TTO) processing.
JET FUEL (JP54, JET A1), VIRGIN OIL D6, ESPO, LNG,LPG, EN590 etc.. We can also help in arrangement for a reliable tank storage company in different certified ports around the world.
Feel free to contact us with any queries.
Thank you.

--

Sincerely.
Director, Lyamin Viktorovich.