OSV's data quality work at import time

Andrew Pollock

Mar 2, 2023, 5:46:06 PM3/2/23
to Chandan B.N., Kris Britton, osv-discuss
Hi Kris and Chandan,

It's been great to meet you both this week at the AWG and QWG meetings, and thank you for being so generous with your time for information conversation afterwards.

As promised, I wanted to share what we're currently doing in the data quality space with OSV:
The above is work in progress, spawned in response to https://github.com/google/osv.dev/issues/761 (an instance of the problem) which triggered the more holistic response in https://github.com/google/osv.dev/issues/771

Please feel free to circulate more broadly as you see fit.

regards

Andrew

--

Andrew Pollock

Security Engineer, Google Open Source Security Team | +61419788191 | apol...@google.com

Google LLC

This email is confidential. If you are not the right addressee, please inform the sender and please erase this email including any attachments.