moving to Corvalllis for grad school, need a place to live

Bharat Rastogi

Jul 29, 2013, 8:53:46 PM7/29/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone
I am starting grad school at OSU this fall (Forestry). I am from Delhi, but have been studying at UC Santa Barbara for the last couple of years. I am taking the train up from Santa Barbara this weekend (haven't booked tickets yet, but will do so soon) and I am looking for a place to stay for a couple of nights, as I try to get around town, try and find a place to live and get acquainted with the town. So, if someone has a spare couch I would be more than grateful. I am trying to arrive sometime between Saturday and Monday (the train reaches Albany around 1pm). I am clean, quiet etc etc. I will not have a lot of stuff as my advisor has offered to store stuff for me. I am also looking to rent/ sublease for at least part of august, and definitely from September onwards.

Just to ensure that I am a well meaning and respectable member of the society I am attaching a link to my Facebook profile
https://www.facebook.com/rastogibharat (maybe this isn't such a great idea).

Looking forward to hearing from someone...
Bharat

Roma Karna

Jul 30, 2013, 4:58:04 PM7/30/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bharat,

Congratulations on your admit to OSU!
I am sure a lot of people would be more than willing to help you out.
But my suggestion to you would be that you post on the walls of the following Facebook pages so that you reach a lot more people and a lot quicker too

Oregon State Indian Students Association
Osu Isa

Hope this helps!
Good luck with everything and welcome to the OSU Family! :)

Roma Karna
College of Liberal Arts
Oregon State University
romak...@gmail.com

Bharat

Roma Karna
College of Liberal Arts
Oregon State University
romak...@gmail.com

Kunal Kate

Jul 31, 2013, 5:11:53 PM7/31/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com
Hey Bharat I spoke with couple of my friends here and they have sent you an email regarding your request. Cheers and see you soon!
Regards,
Kunal Kate
Gradaute student,
Oregon State University

ISA OSU

Jul 31, 2013, 7:02:24 PM7/31/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com
try our new site, it seems to post things very quickly. good luck.