Fwd: into + need a place to live

ISA OSU

Jul 30, 2013, 12:33:54 PM7/30/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bharat Rastogi <rastog...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Subject: into + need a place to live
To: oregons...@gmail.com

Hi
I am starting grad school at OSU this fall (forestry). I am taking the train up from Santa Barbara this weekend (haven't booked tickets yet, but will do so soon) and I am looking for a place to stay for a couple of nights, as I try to get around town and try and find a place to live. I was wondering if you could put me in touch with someone who would like to help out, or could forward this email to a list serv, so people could contact me. Also, I just posted something similar on the Google group but I can't see it yet, I guess the post hasn't been approved yet.