Looking for a roommate

Murugesh Padmanarayan

May 30, 2013, 8:29:12 PM5/30/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com
One of the bedroom in a two bedroom apartment will be available from July-20-2013 at the below mentioned address.

805NW, 23rd street, Ashwood apartment.

If you are not making a mint like me,

Rent $375 ( including electricity and other utilities)
Internet $ 20-25

Apartment complex has a generous parking lot as well.

If you walk at a Snail's pace, you can reach the campus in 10 min and also the Fred Meyer is within walking distance.

If you are interested and need further information, please do contact me by email:

Thanks,
Murugesh.

Ranjan K. Behera

Jun 13, 2013, 1:54:07 PM6/13/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com
Hello Murugesh,

I am interested in the apt if it is still available.

I am joining in a clinical residency position in pathology starting July 1st. My family will join me in January. So, I will be able to share the apt till Dec. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Ranjan