Use XOOM. Get $15 instantly.

Suraj Darra

Jun 11, 2013, 3:49:53 AM6/11/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried Xoom to send money internationally? If you try it out, we both earn a $15 gift card! They have great fees and you can send money right from your computer or Smartphone. USE LINK BELOW TO JOIN.
http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/1Dqk0k

Pallavi Phatale

Jun 11, 2013, 1:29:26 PM6/11/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Suraj

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 12:49 AM, Suraj Darra <suraj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Have you tried Xoom to send money internationally? If you try it out, we both earn a $15 gift card!  They have great fees and you can send money right from your computer or Smartphone. USE LINK BELOW TO JOIN.
http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/1Dqk0k

---
Pallavi A. Phatale, Ph.D.