Looking for temporary housing[besides motels] and pick ups from the PDX Airport

Ajinkya Patil

Jul 22, 2013, 10:49:21 AM7/22/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,
I'm Ajinkya, coming to OSU Fall 2013 for Masters in CS,
Please let me know of any temporary housing options[besides motels] so that its easy to look for roommates or houses in the meantime.
And also if anybody is still looking for roommates.
Also if anybody is available from ISA to make pick ups at the Portland Airport to OSU. If not, is the hut shuttle service the best option?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Siladitya Dey

Jul 30, 2013, 7:40:05 PM7/30/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ajinkya,

We have a room available from Aug 7th to Sept 15. Few days around the end is negotiable. Also, the rent is around $400 per month (half of the total rent) + shared utilities (around 40). If you are interested to sublet it for a month or so, let me know.

Cheers,
Siladitya

Kunal Kate

Jul 31, 2013, 5:17:21 PM7/31/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ajinkya,
Send me an email about when you will be arriving and let me see if I can arrange a place for you to stay for initial couple of days. In regards with commuting from Portland airport to Corvallis; hut-shuttle is the best option, once you arrive in Corvallis I can come pick you up if I am available. So send me an email regarding your travel plans.
Best wishes!

Regards,
Kunal Kate
Gradaute student,