$525 $525-1 bdrm/1 bath available in a 2 bedbath apt near OSU campus (Cascade Pointe Apts )

Sharmin

Jun 2, 2013, 3:28:41 PM6/2/13
to osu_...@googlegroups.com
Available for move in from July 1, 2013.

This is a 2bed/2bath apt with 1 bed/bath available for rent. Total rent is $1050 and rent will be shared which will come to $525 per person plus utilities which usually runs about $60-70 per month. You will be required to sign the lease which runs month to month (security deposit is $350 with $250 refundable) and water, sewage and garbage are paid for.

The apt complex is Cascade Pointe Apts with indoor 24hrs laundry room and underground parking. This is a very safe neighborhood with 10min walk to the OSU campus.

I am a female graduate student at OSU and I am quiet, clean and focused on school and would prefer someone the same way. I am looking for a female roommate preferably from OSU. You are more than welcome to have friends hang out but take the partying elsewhere.