Nominations sought for Outreach and Engagement Awards at OSU

Dr. Wilkinson founder of the OSU YVPAB

Nov 23, 2009, 8:48:28 AM11/23/09
to OSU Youth Violence Prevention Advisory Board
Dear YVPAB members,

Would you like to be considered for this award? Please let me know by
responding to this email. After such a great year in 2009, I think
would be competitive.

The Office of Outreach and Engagement requests nominations of outreach
and engagement partnerships for the 2010 Outreach Scholarship W.K.
Kellogg Foundation Community Engagement Award. Partnerships that are
led by faculty (individual or small team) or those that are led by a
college or vice presidential unit are encouraged to apply. Submit a
500-word abstract online at http://outreach.osu.edu/oe_awards.php by
Friday (12/18). The partnership selected as Ohio State’s nominee for
the regional award will be asked to complete the full application by
Monday (3/8).