packet generator for TSN QBV

Boon Pin

Nov 3, 2020, 11:04:54 PM11/3/20
to osti...@googlegroups.com
hi all ,

  I would like to know if there possible to use Ostinato as packet generator for TSN QBV ?  Ostinato will send certain frame at 0us , 125 us , etc with vlan pcp tagging , packet will ge dissect at host with wireshark

current setup : < Linux DUT , setup GCL with vlan pcp tag >    ---->   < Linux Ubuntu as Host , with wireshark >

thanks !

Srivats P

Nov 4, 2020, 7:54:24 AM11/4/20
to Boon Pin, ostinato
Boon,

I don't know much about TSN, but if all you need is to generate packets with VLAN PCP and a specific time interval between packets, Ostinato can do it easily.

Also, I have heard from other customers who use Ostinato for TSN.

Srivats (Author, Ostinato)

--
Get Ostinato News and Updates on Twitter - Follow @ostinato (http://twitter.com/ostinato)
---