Fwd: You bought Ostinato 1.0 - for Linux!

JGR

Mar 12, 2022, 2:28:03 AMMar 12
to osti...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I cannot get Ostinato to install on my laptop. Can you review the attached text file to see my struggles and offer a fix? or perhaps the windows version instead?

-=JGR

Mar 12, 2022, 2:37:56 AMMar 12
to JGR
Justin,

The problem is because you are trying to install a Redhat/CentOS 8.x package on Fedora Core 33.

Linux packages are specific to the distro and version and should not be mixed and matched.

Please install on a Redhat/CentOS 8 box or get a Fedora 33 Ostinato package for your Fedora box.

Srivats (Founder, Ostinato)
Generate 🚀 wire speed 10/25/40G traffic with the new Ostinato Turbo add-on!

--
Get Ostinato News and Updates on Twitter - Follow @ostinato (http://twitter.com/ostinato)
---