Windows Compile Error

21 просмотр

Peter Curewitz

не прочитано,
26 июн. 2022 г., 11:56:3226.06.2022
– ostinato
Is there something wrong with compiling on windows? I tried with msys2 with qt5.15.3.1 and I keep getting deprecated error. The instructions said QT5.9+ . It builds fine on linux with qt5

last few lines of error

error.PNG

Srivats P

не прочитано,
29 июн. 2022 г., 12:20:3729.06.2022
– Peter Curewitz, ostinato
The deprecation messages seem to be warnings not errors.

If there's no other actual error, check if -Werror is enabled - if it is disable it from options.pri

Alternatively, make the changes as suggested in the deprecation notice.

Srivats (Founder, Ostinato)
Generate 🚀 wire speed 10/25/40G traffic with the new Ostinato Turbo add-on!

--
Get Ostinato News and Updates on Twitter - Follow @ostinato (http://twitter.com/ostinato)
---