RE: problem with python API (SOLVED)

Mario MINARDI

Aug 12, 2022, 10:59:04 AM8/12/22
to osti...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

thanks to the option to save the stream from GUI as a python file, I could find the error.
Thanks anyway.

Best regards,

Mario

Aug 12, 2022, 11:02:11 AM8/12/22
to Mario MINARDI, osti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mario,

Glad that you found the problem!

Srivats (Founder, Ostinato)
Generate 🚀 wire speed 10/25/40G traffic with the new Ostinato Turbo add-on!

--
Get Ostinato News and Updates on Twitter - Follow @ostinato (http://twitter.com/ostinato)
---