Regarding purchase.

vaisakh G

Jan 13, 2021, 7:05:01 AM1/13/21
to ostinato
Great work Srivats.

If I buy only ostinato Python API ,will i be able to use both GUI based interface and  python API . This is for my company purpose ,i have to submit price estimate,if we proceed to buy it.

I have couple of quarries regarding ostinato :
1. Will i be able to see filtered stream status on port status.
2.WIll i be able to do port reservation ? since its for company purpose.

Srivats P

Jan 13, 2021, 8:04:17 AM1/13/21
to vaisakh G
Vaisakh,

The Python API package is an add-on. You need both the base package
(either the Single/Bundle) and the Python API package if you want to
use both the GUI and API.

1. Can you elaborate on what you mean by "filtered stream status on
port status"? I'm not sure I understand that
2. You can use port reservation, but it only provides an annotation
against the port with who is using it, there's no actual protection
against change of a port configuration by someone else who has not
reserved the port.

HTH,
Srivats (Author, Ostinato)