Ostinato

pmcoll...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2020, 2:53:30 PM6/17/20
to ostinato
Srivats

Was told to use Ostinato to create traffic to test out a link between two nodes. I haven't used Ostinator before but basically what we want to do is test the link with TCP, UDP traffic. Also is  Multicast traffic supported? I want to run these scripts at different data rates. Can ostinato be used for this if so where do I begin I have two centos clients set up with ostinato installed but from there I do not know what I need to do. Any help is much appreciated

pm chan

Aug 22, 2021, 5:35:24 AM8/22/21
to ostinato
Same here. Would like to know will Ostinato able to:

1. generate and send IGMP join packet on the receiving end
2. monitor and calculate per stream packet statistic on multicast traffic

Thanks.

pmcoll...@gmail.com 在 2020年6月18日 星期四上午2:53:30 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:

Srivats P

Aug 22, 2021, 10:38:21 AM8/22/21
to pm chan, ostinato
Please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DIs2VIT3bI?rel=0&start=2962&end=3192&autoplay=1 for multicast and IGMP demo

For per stream statistics, see https://userguide.ostinato.org/StreamStats.html

Let me know if you have any questions.

Srivats (Founder, Ostinato)
Need to generate wire speed 10/25/40G traffic? - Try the new Ostinato Turbo add-on!

--
Get Ostinato News and Updates on Twitter - Follow @ostinato (http://twitter.com/ostinato)
---