Perpetual License

JVan

Nov 23, 2021, 10:26:08 AM11/23/21
to ostinato
I am confused. The super bundle states Perpetual license, but when I try to purchase it states subscription. How do I purchase a perpetual license?

Srivats P

Nov 23, 2021, 10:30:35 AM11/23/21
to JVan
James,

Sorry for the confusion.

The Bundles are subscription software with free updates as long as your subscription is active.

After your subscription ends, you will stop getting updates but you can keep and use the software that you have already downloaded.

Happy to answer more questions.

Srivats (Founder, Ostinato)
Need to generate wire speed 10/25/40G traffic? - Try the new Ostinato Turbo add-on!

--
Get Ostinato News and Updates on Twitter - Follow @ostinato (http://twitter.com/ostinato)
---