drone on odroid computer..

Karl Garcia

Nov 9, 2022, 4:50:30 AM11/9/22
to ostinato
Hi,

I want to run the drone on an odroid-xu4 computer -- armv7l chip -- running ubuntu 22.04:

Linux tb-05 5.4.211-407 #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Aug 26 16:27:02 UTC 2022 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux

can you advise which version I should use ?  Thanks !
______
Karl

This email and any relevant attachments may include confidential and/or proprietary information.  Any distribution or use by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) or other than for the intended purpose(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.

Srivats P

Nov 9, 2022, 5:15:36 AM11/9/22
to Karl Garcia
Hi Karl,

An armv7l Ostinato package for Ubuntu 22.04 is not available.

Please try to install the ostinato-controller package from the raspbian11 package archive on the odroid - not sure whether it will work or not though.

If it doesn't, please reach out to Ostinato support

Srivats (Founder, Ostinato)
Generate 🚀 wire speed 10/25/40G traffic with the new Ostinato Turbo add-on!

--
Get Ostinato News and Updates on Twitter - Follow @ostinato (http://twitter.com/ostinato)
---