Topics for tomorrow’s meeting?

Kim Lewandowski

Apr 27, 2021, 10:09:21 PM4/27/21
to ossf-wg-developer-identity
Hey All,

Any topics to discuss in tomorrow's meeting? If not, I think we’ll go ahead and cancel this week. I unfortunately can’t make it anyway.
--
Kim Lewandowski | Product Manager, Google Open Source Security Team | klewan...@google.com

Konstantin Ryabitsev

Apr 29, 2021, 4:11:21 PM4/29/21
to Kim Lewandowski, ossf-wg-developer-identity
Kim:

I think I am finally ready to present on my patch attestation
proposal. I've been sitting on it for a while because I wasn't quite
happy with what I had, but I think I'm ready to make my case now.

You can read it here:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mricon/patch-attestation-poc.git/plain/README.rst.

I'll be happy to present at the next meeting if there are no other
plans already.

-K

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 at 22:09, 'Kim Lewandowski' via
ossf-wg-developer-identity
> --

Konstantin Ryabitsev
Director, IT Core Projects
The Linux Foundation
Montréal, Québec

Kim Lewandowski

Apr 30, 2021, 8:34:15 PM4/30/21
to Konstantin Ryabitsev, ossf-wg-developer-identity
No agenda items right now! I’ll add this to the doc.