Cloud Native Security Whitepaper by CNCF SIG-Security

Kengo Suzuki

Nov 23, 2020, 6:15:05 AM11/23/20
to ossf-wg-developer-identity
Hey All

Some of you already have read, but, CNCF has released Cloud Native Security Whitepaper.
I skimmed through it and found maybe the following sections can be our references.

- p.15: Testing
  > Automated test results should map back to requirements for dual attestation (developer and tool) for real-time security assurance to security and compliance teams.
- p.29: Access (Identity and Access Management, Credential Management, Availability)
- p.36: Zero Trust Architecture

Kim Lewandowski

Nov 23, 2020, 3:24:01 PM11/23/20
to Kengo Suzuki, ossf-wg-developer-identity
Thanks for sharing. Is there a link to the paper?

Kim Lewandowski | Product Manager, Google Cloud Platform | klewan...@google.com

Kengo Suzuki

Nov 23, 2020, 5:51:10 PM11/23/20
to Kim Lewandowski, ossf-wg-developer-identity

2020年11月24日(火) 5:24 Kim Lewandowski <klewan...@google.com>:

--
Kengo Suzuki (鈴木 研吾)
Alumni of UC Berkeley