threat models doc - I need names again

Kim Lewandowski

Oct 7, 2020, 11:59:52 AM10/7/20
to ossf-wg-developer-identity
Hi All,

I updated the threat models doc to follow the themes Gavin had in his diagram. I replaced the "Categories" section with "Actions" at the top. I like the way these are organized better, and almost all of the threat models we brainstormed fit cleanly into an action. What I wasn't able to do is map the interested parties names back to these actions. Take a minute to re-add your name next to the actions/threats you're most interested in working on, and then we can start digging deeper on the ones with most interest. Thanks!

--
Kim Lewandowski | Product Manager, Google Cloud Platform | klewan...@google.com