Name Poll Results: Digital Identity Attestation

Dan Lorenc

Oct 5, 2020, 10:13:50 AM10/5/20
to ossf-wg-developer-identity
Hey Everyone,

The poll has completed, and the results are available:

Result
1. Digital Identity Attestation  (Condorcet winner: wins contests with all other choices)
2. Identity Attestation  loses to Digital Identity Attestation by 7–6
3. Developer Identity Management  loses to Digital Identity Attestation by 9–3, loses to Identity Attestation by 9–3
4. Supply Chain Attestation and Verification  loses to Digital Identity Attestation by 7–5, loses to Developer Identity Management by 7–6
5. Digital Identity Verification  loses to Digital Identity Attestation by 10–2, loses to Supply Chain Attestation and Verification by 7–6
6. Source Identity  loses to Digital Identity Attestation by 9–4, loses to Digital Identity Verification by 6–5
7. Preventing Malicious Code  loses to Digital Identity Attestation by 10–1, loses to Source Identity by 11–2

Thanks everyone for participating! I'll get the repo updated when I get a chance.

Dan Lorenc