Re: Scorecard/Allstar Mission/Vision working session (5/5)

Stephen Augustus (augustus)

Apr 28, 2022, 2:28:50 PM4/28/22
to wg-securing-cr...@googlegroups.com, openssf-wg-b...@lists.openssf.org, ossf-scor...@googlegroups.com

(retrying, as I got a few bounces on the original…)

---

Stephen Augustus (he/him)

Head of Open Source

augu...@cisco.com

Mobile: (212) 390-0094

My working hours may not be your working hours.
Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.

From: Stephen Augustus (augustus) <augu...@cisco.com>
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 13:23
To: wg-securing-cr...@googlegroups.com <wg-securing-cr...@googlegroups.com>, openssf-wg-b...@lists.openssf.org <openssf-wg-b...@lists.openssf.org>
Cc: ossf-scor...@googlegroups.com <ossf-scor...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Scorecard/Allstar Mission/Vision working session (5/5)

Scorecard and Allstar project enthusiasts!

Our next biweekly combined project meeting (5/5) will be a working session to discuss and craft mission statements and visions for both projects.

Ahead of that meeting, we're going to begin drafting in the following issues:

Please feel free to comment there and join the upcoming meeting to help shape the direction of these awesome projects!

h/t to Brian Russell for kicking this off!

Meeting details here: https://github.com/ossf/scorecard#connect-with-the-scorecards-community

---