ossec 3.6 configration

ABHISHEKH LADE

Jul 30, 2022, 2:16:11 PM7/30/22
to ossec-list
Dear Member,
Hello  my name is Abhishekh. I am new here and want to install the OSSEC into ubuntu but not able to install please help me out and please tell me about OSSEC. Please help me

Daniel Cid

Jul 30, 2022, 2:34:32 PM7/30/22
to ossec...@googlegroups.com
What errors are you getting when you try to install?

If you can give more details, maybe we will be able to help more.

Thanks,

--

---