Any interest in organising a Code retreat

José Domínguez

Apr 2, 2011, 11:57:29 AM4/2/11
to ossdev-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

From a thread in the ruby Ireland list it seems that there is some
interest in pair programming. A good way to give it a go (for those
that don't use it already) could be to organise a code retreat
(http://www.coderetreat.com/).

It is pretty much a full day of coding, always in pairs, using
whatever language you want to code Conway's game of life. Pairs change
every iteration and at the end of each one, you delete your code and
start from scratch.
Anyone up for that? We would need about 20 people.

cheers,
José

declan

Apr 3, 2011, 10:43:36 AM4/3/11
to ossdev-ireland
This is a good idea. I'll ping a few of the groups and see who's
interested.

Dec