Code retreat - Saturday Sept. 17th

José Domínguez

Aug 4, 2011, 11:25:43 AM8/4/11
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com, ossdev-...@googlegroups.com, dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

we are organising a code retreat (without Corey Haines) at amworks on
Sept. the 17th.
Info about the event can be found here: http://coderetreat.com
and signup here: http://coderetreatdublin2.eventbrite.com/

If you have any questions just shout.

Still looking for sponsors so if you want to use the event as an
opportunity to find talent, get in touch.

cheers,
José

José Domínguez

Aug 4, 2011, 11:37:32 AM8/4/11
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com, ossdev-...@googlegroups.com, dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul, we talked to him a couple of months ago and he offered to
talk to the facilitators and help out with the advertising.

He's cutting down on travelling and the idea was to bring over another
experienced facilitator but we've no money for that (so far anyway!).

so I guess the answer to your question is 'nope but he's aware of what
we are up to!' :)

cheers,
José

On 4 August 2011 16:27, Paul Campbell <pa...@hypertiny.ie> wrote:
> Hey José

> we are organising a code retreat (without Corey Haines) at amworks on
> Sept. the 17th.
> Info about the event can be found here: http://coderetreat.com
> and signup here: http://coderetreatdublin2.eventbrite.com/
>

> Is Corey involved at all in the organisation?

> If you have any questions just shout.
>
> Still looking for sponsors so if you want to use the event as an
> opportunity to find talent, get in touch.
>
> cheers,
> José
>

> --
>

> --
> Paul Campbell
> pa...@hypertiny.ie
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> web http://hypertiny.ie
> blog http://www.pabcas.com
> twitter http://www.twitter.com/paulca
> github http://www.github.com/paulca
> phone +353 87 914 8162

José Domínguez

Aug 4, 2011, 12:01:00 PM8/4/11
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com, ossdev-...@googlegroups.com, dubl...@googlegroups.com
yeah, would be great to have him facilitating.

By the way, if anyone out there reading this would be happy to
facilitate on Sept. the 17th please get in touch.

José