PyCon Ireland 2012 - Early Birds now available / Call for Papers

Vicky Twomey-Lee

May 14, 2012, 9:51:09 AM5/14/12
to ossdev-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Python Ireland is delighted to announce that early bird tickets are now available for our 2012 PyCon Ireland conference, to be held in the Radisson Blue Hotel in Dublin between the 13th and 14th of October.

PyCon lreland is the premier Irish open source conference for python programming enthusiasts, professionals and students. Early bird registration guarantees your place at a reduced rate. We also offer corporate and student rates.

Call for Papers now open also, please register here:

Call for Sponsors still open, please register your interest here:

For more details see http://python.ie/pycon/2012/

Thanks,

/// Vicky Lee (PyCon Ireland 2012 Committee)

~~       http://www.python.ie     ~~