Fwd: [ANN] PyCon Ireland 2013

Vicky Lee - Python Ireland

Apr 3, 2013, 8:13:48 AM4/3/13
to belfas...@googlegroups.com, brigh...@googlegroups.com, cam...@googlegroups.com, python-yo...@googlegroups.com, python-s...@googlegroups.com, python-n...@googlegroups.com, python-n...@googlegroups.com, python...@googlegroups.com, ossdev-...@googlegroups.com, pyth...@python.org
Hi All,

Just thought to ping you all about our next PyCon Ireland in October. I hope I didn't miss any other Python-related user group here in UK and Ireland?

We will have more information (website updated, ticket prices, etc.) soon.

The main thing is we are calling for sponsors and speakers, please see the forwarded email for more information.
Oh, and please pass the word on about our conference, thanks.

If you have any questions, please email py...@python.ie or my directly.

Thanks,

/// Vicky (PyCon Ireland co-Chair)