[COMMERCIAL] Zomato.com looking out for Awesome developers

flyankur

Jun 22, 2011, 1:40:26 AM6/22/11
to iit...@googlegroups.com, ilugd, lu...@googlegroups.com, lug...@lugb.in, osscampdelhi, jiitlug, il...@ae.iitm.ac.in
Hey friends,

Zomato.com looking out for awesome developers to be a part of deadly ninja team.

Here is a very brief job description for the role:

Responsibilities
Work on cool new products and services based on cutting edge technologies like search algorithms, mobile delivery, location aware apps etc.
# Be a member of the core tech team for coming up with innovative features and implementing them within the existing framework
# Work on first of its kind web/mobile/voice technologies

Any earlier experience on web technologies (WAMP/LAMP stack) or mobile application development is a big plus.

Designation
Our structure is flat to such an extent that we gave up the concept of designations altogether. We believe in an open culture, where great ideas can come from any one. All we care about is delivering products, users love to use.

Opportunity
# To work with awesome technology team, developing products used by millions of users, leading the internet and mobile revolution prevailing in the world.
# To be part of complete product life cycle, right from designing to distribution
# Face challenges in a startup, grow with the company. Understand user base, their needs, likes and dislikes
# Open environment , which lets you contribute your idea from bottom to top.

About Zomato.com

Zomato.com seek to provide you everything that you might want to and need to know about food before you actually take the first bite. From the nukkad wala dhaba to the swankiest restaurants in your town, Zomato.com provide you all the info you may ever need: menus, reviews, ratings, contacts. Above everything else, we want to provide you the convenience to reach all restaurants around you.

Products

More or less , every product, every software we make is around zomato.com. We have a diverse set of products to make zomato a great experience for user as well as restaurant owners.

  • Zomato.com , which  is no more just a web app, but a full fledged framework .
  • Mobile Apps ( We have android, iOS , Blackberry phone , Blackberry Tablet apps up in the market,  Symbain coming very soon ) .
  • We have an awesome zomato api, which will be "soon public" .
  • Tools to do a great deal of analytics with huge data of foodies coming to zomato.com and on zomato mobile apps.
  • and many more.

Caution

If you like to work in comfortable 9am to 5pm job, Zomato is definitely not the place for you

For further information please visit: http://www.zomato.com/careers

Ankur Saxena
Website:
zomato.com (previously foodiebay.com)