OSSCamp Manav Rachna March 2011

Kinshuk Sunil

Jan 31, 2011, 3:44:47 AM1/31/11
to OSScamp Delhi
accidentally didnt publish the thread on the Delhi Mailing list, so here goes

Feb 20, 2011, 11:47:27 AM2/20/11
to OSScamp Delhi
Hey Can we still look at conducting this on March 12/13 ?

On Jan 31, 1:44 pm, Kinshuk Sunil <kinshuksu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> accidentally didnt publish the thread on the Delhi Mailing list, so here
> goes

Kinshuk Sunil

Feb 21, 2011, 2:00:18 AM2/21/11
to osscam...@googlegroups.com, Prashant Garg

How to interact with the community: http://osscamp.in/join-community

March 12/13 sounds too close. Can you manage things in such little time ?

--
Kinshuk Sunil
+919910024895

Pratul Kalia

Feb 21, 2011, 5:52:16 AM2/21/11
to osscam...@googlegroups.com, Kinshuk Sunil, Prashant Garg
1. The bus idea to pick and drop people up sounds great.
2. March 12-13 is indeed, too close. But I think it will be possible
to do *IF* you have an agenda in mind. What do you have in mind?
3. If you DO decide to do it, I personally volunteer for a "I hack on
open source software. Ask Me Anything" session. I just did that at NIT
Trichy and it was a great success where people opened up with
questions they always wanted to ask.

Pratul

--
dum vivimus, vivamus
pratul == lut4rp

Prashant Garg

Feb 21, 2011, 8:45:37 AM2/21/11
to osscam...@googlegroups.com
Yes we can manage surely sir and agenda can be mutually decided as speakers wish to  contribute.

Yes it is close but we have got auditorium and students willing to learn.

Please help to make a wiki page for event and whatever is required so that we can start publicity

Regards

Prashant Garg

Mar 4, 2011, 3:37:33 PM3/4/11
to osscam...@googlegroups.com
Hey . Just one week from now..and we are going to have OSSCamp :)

Pratul . We would love you to volunteer for " I hack on open source software"

Pratul Kalia

Mar 5, 2011, 3:01:30 PM3/5/11
On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 2:07 AM, Prashant Garg <pras...@technokriti.in> wrote:
> Hey . Just one week from now..and we are going to have OSSCamp :)
>
> Pratul . We would love you to volunteer for " I hack on open source
> software"

Sure! Can you send me a taxi? Possibly me and Kinshuk can share it if
he's planning on coming?