Startup Weekend Delhi is Coming

Pankaj (Teknatus Solutions)

Jan 19, 2011, 1:30:51 PM1/19/11
to OSScamp Delhi
Startup Weekend is coming to Delhi on 4th - 6th March 2011. Early-bird
tickets are Rs. 2,000 and student tickets are Rs. 1,000 for the entire
weekend. Friday dinner and breakfast, lunch, dinner on Saturday and
Sunday will be provided at Startup Weekend Delhi so you can focus on
building some cool new startups. Please plan ahead and pick up your
tickets during the early-bird discount.

Check out this article in Mint on Startup Weekend http://pjain.us/38o
And here's a blog post I did after attending my first Startup Weekend
in NYC in September http://pjain.us/2jy

Startup Weekend is a 54 hour startup event that provides the
networking, resources, and incentives for individuals and teams to go
from idea to launch. Startup Weekend’s motto: Build Community. Start
Companies. No Talk. All Action. In conjunction with local facilitators
around the world, Startup Weekend is run by two guys out of Seattle,
WA. Together, we are our own community of passionate entrepreneurs on
a mission to help other entrepreneurs and facilitate innovation.

The event is open to anyone interested in the local entrepreneurial
community, and it puts them in a setting where anything is possible.
In the past 3 years, 550+ startups have started, 22,000+ entrepreneurs
have been inspired. Teams have even started to generate revenue during
the 54hr event, and others have even gone on to direct angel and VC
investment. None of these stats take into account the amazing
networking, ongoing professional relationships, and amazing experience
that happen at every event.

Anyone interested in volunteering please ping me at http://twitter.com/pjain

Pankaj (Teknatus Solutions)

Jan 19, 2011, 10:18:13 PM1/19/11