OSScamp Wiki Page is set for Deletion. Need Help

Kinshuk Sunil

Jan 25, 2010, 1:34:02 AM1/25/10
to osscamp...@googlegroups.com, osscamp-...@googlegroups.com, osscampb...@googlegroups.com, osscampc...@googlegroups.com, OSScamp Delhi
Hi Guys

Few days back, I created the OSScamp page on Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSScamp
Now, this page has been marked for deletion as according to Wikipedia policies, OSScamp lacks in notability - (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Notability_(organizations_and_companies).

To be notable, the article needs multiple, third-party, independent references and the one's provided by me are not enough.

I request you all to have a look at the OSScamp page and add any info that you think should be there, plus, add independent references that can ensure notablility (eg: Media Coverage, Press Reports, Corporate Participation Reports, etc)

A Wikipedia page will provide great boost to the promotion of OSScamps across the country and the globe.

Thanks for the help
Kinshuk