Follow up to OSScamp Chandigarh April 2010

Kinshuk Sunil

Apr 11, 2010, 3:11:24 PM4/11/10
to osscampc...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Thanks you for making OSScamp Chandigarh April 2010 a grand success with your participation.

Around a 100 people joined us at the event, while around almost 170 people were watching the live stream of the event from around the world. We also had a many-varied sessions on various FOSS topics. So exciting was the event for the participants that even though we had to wrap up the show by 6pm, the event actually carried on till 8.30pm in the night.

We will soon update you with the complete proceedings of the event, including all media - pictures and videos taken at the event.. But while that is arranged, we need your help:
  1. Share all pictures taken by you at the OSScamp, on the OSScamp Flickr Group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/osscamps/ so that all of us can see them.
  2. Write a blog post on your experience at the camp, about your session. and share it with everyone by tweeting about it. If you don't have a blog of your own, you can write the blog post on the osscamp website itself: http://osscamp.in/node/add/blog
  4. join the Facebook group of OSScamp and keep the initiative going with your contributions - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29058355576
  5. Follow us on twitter and stay updated - http://twitter.com/osscamp
We were also covered by Indian Express during the event. A news report can be found on page 2 of Indian Express, April 10 - Chandigarh Edition (online at: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/tech-students-out-to-give-software-firms-run-for-money/603893/)

Thanks, again, for making OSScamp Chandigarh April 2010 a grand success with your participation.

Keep Rocking!
Team
OSScamp Chandigarh April 2010

--