OSSCamp Chandigarh April 2010 - Open Source Is The Future

Rishabh Verma (techupdater.admin)

Feb 27, 2010, 11:40:57 AM2/27/10
to osscampc...@googlegroups.com, osscam...@googlegroups.com, osscamp-...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

OSSCamp is again being organized in Chandigarh on April 10, 2010. This is another step ahead to foster the open source community in the city beautiful. At a Camp, we love to cross-talk, huddle together, raise some noise, celebrate technology, argue over the coolest OS, fight on our fav programming languages, discuss stuff, and what not!  The schedule for the event will be as Follows :

OSScamp Chandigarh April 2010
April 10, 2009
Venue:To Be Decided
Time: 10AM - 6PM

You can register for the event at : http://chd.osscamp.in/

Follow Us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/osscamp

The Organizers are looking for:

  • Venue - In the beautiful city of Chandigarh
  • Promotion - Help with blog posts, mailing to various communities, talk about #osscamp on twitter
  • Sessions - Register talks at http://chd.osscamp.in
  • Sponsors - someone has to pay for Food, T-shirts, Games, Venue,etc right?
  • Volunteers - people who volunteer to help organize the event, locals preferred

--
Regards,

Rishabh Verma

c. +91.98555.17272